Basic & Standard Plans Upgraded! v2.01.02
January 3, 2011 Leave a comment
We would like to inform everyone that all current subscriptions of Basic Plans and Standard Plans have been upgraded to the Professional Plan. Your expiration dates remain the same but all of you now enjoy the cool advanced tools that you were once limited to.
Also, the Professional Plan pricing has been reduced to $15 per month and you now have the ability to subscribe to this plan with automatic monthly billing. Yep, that’s right. You do not have to worry about your listing expiring.
Unfortunately, we no longer offer the Basic Plan and the Standard Plan.
We have also made some more exciting updates to the site, so please review them and begin utilizing these neat features!
- Login form has been removed from right column and a link has been placed at the top-right of the site.
- The user menu that logged in users see, has been moved from the right column to the sub-main menu area. You will notice the menu once you have logged in. It’s orange.
- Updated the page content for “Compare Plans” to accurately represent all plans available
- Updated Professional Plans details. Please see “Compare Plans” in sub-main menu
- “Who’s Online” has been moved to the left column
NOTICE: The right column is currently empty. We will be adjusting the widths of the site’s main content to fill the void. Have have several new features coming this year that will require this added space.